hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, November 19, 2010 8:19 PM
Invisible walls all around us, but we're too blind to see

I'm reading blogposts in my previous blog...
AND IT'S KILLING ME.
Okay actually it doesn't kill me, just feeling weird cuz I sounded so happy in some posts that I can't believe it :|

/Will edit this post later to update more, going out now ZZZI'MLATE.
Went out with Qiaofen to West Mall trying to look for contacts, apparently they don't come at a cheap price and I'm mad tired already. Sigh. Prom. *roll eyes* Then, I bought another dress, white one. Was deciding it with another choice, a blue dress which I had already tried on for three times (at different days and times-.-) already before deciding that I wanted the white one. (which took a  day)
Argh this is so confusing, and I'm out of money already when the holidays is just starting. I haven't even watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (part 1), go to kBox, Damily outing  and prom! *pull hair and scream* I'm worrying about money all day long, *cry*