hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, November 26, 2010 7:52 AM
When everything sparkles

Ion with Jiesi, Nisa, Qiaofen and YiFang (in alphabetical order), they're looking for accessories~ Took a bus to YiFang's house after that, I watched as Jiesi tried to get her contacts out of her eyes while Qiaofen try to put her contacts in. Haha Qiaofen's a fast learner! It took Jiesi a real long time to get her contacts out though :P Seemed kinda scary to me :|
And so, when I finally decided that yes, I wanna get contacts too, the optician told me that even if I were to order them now (I have to order cuz I have astigmatism for both eyes, and it's quite high... *cry*), they won't be ready for prom D: So now I'm in a dilemma, none of you will know how I feel now, it's sort of a mix of relief and disappointment when I was told that :( Argh I hate prom. Let's just hope that everything will turn out fine during the actual event after all these chaotic preparations, gah.

Must cheer myself up, play maple and think more about Kibum;)
Gonna do this since my previous challenge ended~
Day 1 : My SHINee bias / Day 2 : My favorite SHINee OTP / Day 3 : A SHINee OTP I don’t like / Day 4 : The SHINee member I think is most easily shipped / Day 5 : Favorite song from Shinee World album / Day 6 : Favorite song from Year Of Us EP / Day 7 : Favorite song from Lucifer album / Day 8 : Favorite song from a repackaged album / Day 9 : My favorite live performance / Day 10 : First SHINee MV I saw / Day 11 : My first impression of SHINee / Day 12 : A SHINee member that recently impressed me / Day 13 : The SHINee member I think has changed the most / Day 14 : The SHINee member I think has changed the least / Day 15 : The SHINee member I would take home to my parents if we dated / Day 16 : The SHINee member I would keep as a secret if we dated / Day 17 : My favorite SHINee MV / Day 18 : My favorite SHINee lyric / Day 19 : The SHINee member I think has the best face / Day 20 : The SHINee member I think has the best body / Day 21 : The SHINee member I think has the best personality / Day 22 : The SHINee member I think is overrated / Day 23 : The SHINee member I think is underrated / Day 24 : A SHINee picture that makes me smile / Day 25 : A SHINee picture that makes me nostalgic / Day 26 : My favorite quote by someone in SHINee / Day 27 : A picture of my bias with someone else I like in another group / Day 28 : If I could spend a day with SHINee, we would: / Day 29 : If I could spend a day with my bias in SHINee, we would: / Day 30 : My favorite song by SHINee of all time
------------------------------
via yockyen's blog(:
Feeling super pissed now cuz I can't reply the tags because my comp is lagging like shitz. Wanna know what's worse? The fact that I can't even make a new layout because the image just won't come out thanks to the super lag. Argh.
JIOFSDRIUCWHRUHWIRJWEIOREOPWKRPKWQIOEUWQIOJREOWJEROWQ

Labels: