hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, November 15, 2010 8:13 AM
So beautiful///

ZOMG B2ST'S "BEAUTIFUL" MV IS AWESOME MAN. Used to find Junhyung's face a bit 水肿 (:X:X:X) but now I'm liking him more and more already he looks super cute and his rap is always awesome *__* My B2ST biases are all mixed up now, I'm damn confused and unsure who's my #1 favourite in B2ST now -.- /edited - Okay I'm like spam watching the vid now, spotted something weird: at 6:20 Yoseob and Dongwoon had already started walking away in the background but at 6:22 they're back standing there gaping at Kikwang's performance o_o/ - a mistake, possibly?
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS (part1) WILL BE OUT TOMORROW! Woohoo, can't wait man, it's gonna rocks (fingers crossed!) Love Harry Potter, will always be watching no matter how many times the movies are being broadcasted on Channel5 - I think I watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone at least five times already o_o

Happy 20th birthday to CK! Haha old man liao muahahahahahahaha.

Labels: , ,