hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, December 31, 2010 5:33 AM
It worth so much

Today's the last day of 2010, and hence I'm here to do something, erm, meaningful (?)
I love you people!:D Was digging everywhere for old photos, some really amazed me, while some I had laughed over at earlier on, gosh four years and so many awesome friends, I love you guys! *Warning: A few unglams and messy photo-flood o_o



3S1'09 / 4E1'10:)


1R3'07 / 2I3'08


NFC!!♥


Fuhua choir @SYF'09


Okay don't laugh - Taken after we watched Wild Child (anybody remember!?) It's during Sec2!!:)


Sec1 class outing to West Coast(:


Sec1 Qiaofen!!


Sec1 Kamin!!



Over at YiFang's house... We looked so innocent, haha dumb sec1 girls! x)


Our lollipops:D (sec2/sec1?)


Sec1 me o_o


We take photos anywhere...


AND EVERYWHERE!!!


First time to kbox... Oh my ._.


That's Rani!! Class noticeboard deco for Racial Harmony;) Sec2?


Sec2: Jialin and Qiaofen hehe


Me and Amanda in the music room during choir:D




Sec3 noobs!!:DD


Qiaofen's file:P


Sorry Jiesi^^


Playing Guitar Rock on fb during AEM last year >:)


Bullying occurs sometimes too!


Audi with qf, LOL twins :X:X:X


And so Jiesi went mad waving to no one in particular O:


Sec3 overseas camp @Malacca - run! Just the fun of it-.-



Dumb people playing with sunglasses from a random shop o_o


Jiesi and Felicia, over Sweden's house during (I forgot when!?)


UGLYUGLYUGLY - one awesome game we played;)


Hello Pearlie you know I love you even though I'm reaaaaally slow at replying your messages some of the times... Sorry :XIt's nice knowing you from Sec3's choir bonding, you're an awesome junior! I remember mistaking Kewei for you during the bonding game... hehe paiseh~ I'm happy that we've shared troubles and joys, thanks for being in my life!


Does anybody remember Moxie by the way? The wonderful talking robot at the Science Centre!


...bye

Labels: