hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Thursday, December 30, 2010 11:02 AM
Meet me where the world begins

Went out with Qiaofen to Orchard yesterday! Like what she told me before, she really shopped till she dropped -.- She was like, spam-buying clothes and all that while I only spend money on food today (yashinoya, tako and milk tea!!) HMPH WAIT TILL I GET MY PAY BWAHAHAHAHA >:) Oh and thanks a lot ah Qiaofen, for the nice Christmas present and the cute biscuit;3 Once again, I was blabbering about craps to her all day long LOL.


Outside the dressing room, hehe^^


Lunch @Yashinoya - Lychee Sprite with plums, eww I don't like.


*SPARKLING CLEANNN* - this is how clever people eats;)


*coughs* I got bored while waiting for Qiaofen outside the dressing room


FOREVER21 has pretty chandeliers! *__*


And so I was talking photos outside the dressing room again...


Handicapped toilet cubicle ._.


Since I was so bored waiting for Qiaofen again... XD LOL doesn't qf looks cute:3

Okay today's last day of 2010!!! I'm spending it alone, *cry*
OKAY SINCE I FINALLY FINISHED BLOGGING I'M GONNA FAINT SOON I THINK THE ROOM'S SPINNING I DON'T KNOW WHY OH DEAR.

Labels: