hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, December 14, 2010 10:09 AM
SM The Ballad - Hot Times

MUST LISTEN! >:)
Damn damn damn. They're so freaking-ass good that I can't help but post their MV on my blog every time a new one comes out -__- My favourite in this MV shall be Kyuhyun, his voice is just amazing in this vid *mind blown* Jonghyun isn't bad too and I feels kinda sad for Jay - he has more ad libs than actual lines I think. Jino's okay, but he definitely needs a lot more practice before reaching his senpai's standards (LOL why am I using a jap word for a Korean MV hahaha - okay I just googled it, can't believe I forgot that senpai's called sunbae in Korean, epic fail) Memory fail? I must be working too much.
I'm gonna rape the replay button XD

Labels: ,