hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, December 13, 2010 7:25 PM
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE INCORRIGIBLE.
I worked for like, 9 freaking hours yesterday! This is mad, stood from 1pm till 10pm and my feet were totally sore and dying. Okay wait, I'll take back what I just said. My feet wasn't dying alright, I'M the one dying, gah. Miserable, gotta stand there all day. Break's my only hope, arghhhhh. Blah crap I'm gonna be late soon for my work today, it's starting at 12pm wth. Gonna be working for 10 hours today (I'm definitely fainting at the thought of 10 hours). Somebody save me from the horror pleaseeeeeee. I'm dreading work. Dread dread dread. Can't I stay home for today for a rest? I'm still feeling tired from yesterday - I DON'T WANNA STAND FOR 10 HOURS TODAY THIS IS WORSE THAN CHOIRRRRRR AHHHHHH.
... Sigh guess I'll have to go prepare now. Haven't even bathe yet. Wish me luck *depressed*

/YAY 생일축하합니다 TO ONEW (dubu!!) - SHINEE'S AWESOME LEADER ♥
May your days be filled with chickens! 맛있다 *__*

Labels: