hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, January 15, 2011 11:13 PM
Guess what, nobody cares

"I was given 5 fingers for a reason. My pinky is for my best friends and our promises that will never be broken, my ring finger is for marriage and for proof that we’ll be together forever, my middle finger is for that person that pushes me too far and to show them how I feel, my pointer finger is to silence them, to savor the moment, my thumb is for everyone, to let them know that I’m gonna be okay, no matter what."
Three mosquito bites from nowhere and they itch like crazy!@#$
Went out to Bugis with mum and sis yesterday, I bought a pretty pretty shirt. That's all even though we're there from 2pm plus till 9 pm plus, what else can I say? Okay actually I bought other stuffs too like nail polish blah blah blah but that will be the usual things isn't it. Sorry for boring you guys I'm just feeling tired now *yawn* Oh and met Chulin too, she's taller than me:(
Yea this is a really short post. I'm boredzxc. Don't really have have anything to blog about probably because I start tweeting over at Twitter again and I'm crapping over there instead of here LOL.
Damn the mosquito bites. AND WHY ARE THE TREES OUTSIDE UNDER THE SUN LOOKING LIKE BROCCOLIS!?

Oh and happy 17th birthday to Brendan~

Labels: