hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, January 10, 2011 3:57 AM
Soaked in tears

At the age of 16, 80% of people have
already met the person they are going to marry.

I think I belong to the minority of 20% though...
MY RESULT FOR OLEVEL STINKSSSSSS, ARGH. I thought that I'll do good for it because I had worked harder for it than for my prelim, but still, why the pathetic result!? This is terrible... So, guys, do you hear something? That will be the sound of my heart breaking, for your information. Now it's definitely a time for headache, should I choose a Junior College or Polytechnic? Well for me I'll rather go to poly than having to go to a not-so-good junior college, hmmmm. Even if I decide to go to a poly, what course should I take? Design? Business? I'm able to enter some junior colleges and all that, but I feel like I'm not good enough for junior colleges, ya know? Currently feeling all confused and lost, I've got to make my decision in the short five days!
Oh no. Either path I choose, it'll lead to the rest of my life. Why is this so difficult? What if I make the wrong choice? My life will be screwed up and I don't want to be be regretful then. I hate this feeling of uncertainty :(

Labels: