hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, February 11, 2011 7:15 AM
Blinking in the starlight


What else do you expect?

I'm always contradicting myself. When others are feeling down I'll be like, everything's gonna be fine, all these stress and troubles will only make your life more interesting and for you to become stronger blah blah blah. However, when it comes to me, myself and I, I'll be really depressed and "OMG NOTHING'S EVER GONNA BE FINE AGAIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, FML!" - no matter how much others try cheering me up. Human beings are always that awkward.

Short school day, only had chapel, house assembly, project work and endless breaks today!:D