hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Thursday, February 10, 2011 6:30 AM
Hang in there

Photos of us in our new uniform! My blouse is kinda too big for me, so it looks kinda uglehhh D:

I don't really enjoy the lectures that made me felt like dozing off, some were really boring, sigh. Feeling proud of myself, can already memorize most of my new classmates' name~ I got into choir, and there's gonna be practice on Tuesday, kinda dreading it because I'm not sure who else I know is going... Don't really feel like blogging about my day, not in a good mood currently argh - some of you should know why already, sigh why am I such a pathetic case?

Happy birthday to Sooyoung and Tsuruga Ren!;D

Labels: ,