hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Wednesday, February 9, 2011 7:55 AM
You're perfect to me

Pink's Fuckin' Perfect (clean version LOL)
The whole world's scared so I swallow the fear
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer
So cool in line, and we try try try, but we try too hard and it's a waste of my time
I'm addicted to the song and music video, this is just too awesome!!x)
First day with class 11A02 today! Since we didn't have any form teacher period today I didn't really have the chance to get to know who's my classmates and what their name is, HOHO me epic fail :x Oh well but there's three periods of civics tomorrow so I guess we'll get to self-introduce? My classmates seem nice:)
H1 Physics with Rouyi! I was like, omg finally one familiar face, awesome :D H1 Physics is actually very similar to O'level Physics and I almost fell asleep during the lecture, oops. I had a long break of one and a half hour after that, tried the store that sells western food for the first time - omelette with rice! Went to the library with Xinyun and Chermaine and slacked, it's my first time ever in SAJC library. The atmosphere is kind of scary, with all those J2s mugging there I could totally feel the stress, yikes. GP lecture wasn't that bad I guess, but the teacher kept scaring us about how hard the subject's going to be while I almost doze off ._. Had moral education after that, didn't know that we'll still have ME in jc, cool huh!
There's a CCA display at 3pm and we have to sign up for CCA after 3pm, so guess what? Yep I chose choir, again. I'm like, stuck with choir for my entire life :x Thanks a thousand times to Rouyi I was the first to go for the try-out among all the others who wants to join choir because she wanted to find the booth for Touch Rugby (we took almost forever to find that booth, but that'll be another story). Audition was pretty scary since I was the first one to go for it, my voice even cracked for the lower notes omg I hope I will still get chosen for the SYF team if not it'll be pretty meaningless for me to join choir.. Oh well at least the choir instructor seemed to be quite please with me hitting most of the high notes (smiling = pleased, right!!!), he even know that my previous instructor was Miss Angila :o Went home after Rouyi signed up for Touch Rugby and Track & Field (haha she's greedy:P) Conclusion? EXHAUSTING DAY! Hope tomorrow will be better:)
Happy birthday to Alson!:D

I SHIP FINCHEL!! Hope Finn and Rachel gets back together soon, gleeeeeee! :')
Caught 11:11 and 1:11 today keke <3 It doesn't really mean anything but it gives me some sort of self-satisfaction haha ^^

Labels: , ,