hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, February 7, 2011 5:59 AM
Knock out

OMFG I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WANT IN MY STUPID LIFE ANYMORE AND WHAT TO DO WITH IT I'M FEELING SO STRESSED OUT THAT YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA JUST HOW MUCH IT IS. EVERYTHING SEEMS SO FXCKED UP ALL OF A SUDDEN, I CAN'T EVEN !@#$
It hurts to know that you don't give a damn and you probably never will. GDI. WHY AM I BEING SUCH A DESPO? I CAN'T EVEN EFFING WRITE OUT EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN BUGGING ME RIGHT HERE AT MY OWN STUPID BLOG FOR THE FEAR OF IRRELEVANT PEOPLE READING IT asdfghjkl. WHY IS EVERYTHING SO SCREWED UP WHERE IS EVERYONE WHEN I NEED THEM? RIGHT NOW I WANT NOTHING MORE THAN JUST BEING HAPPY. Screw everything else. What life ambitions? SCREW THEM ALL I JUST WANT TO FEEL HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND STOP THE MOOD SWING. Why should I always always give a damn to people who doesn't give a single damn about me? And why the hell am I crying my eyes out?

...I hate myself for getting mood swings like this O_O
Now that I have finally calm down, let me sort of summarize my day. First, we had some boring talk on cyber wellness early in the morning at a time when all everyone wants to do is go back to their beauty sleep. The talker was like, asking some questions to test if we're addicted to the internet or something, and as I've always suspect, I'M AN INTERNET ADDICT. Woohoo. Parents nagging non-stop for me to get off the computer? Check. Spending too much time on the internet when I could be doing something else like eating, bathing or doing homework? Check. Having cyber friends? Check X100. Finding myself unable to get off the internet? Check. Checking social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter (pssst. and Tumblr!) constantly? Check!! Oh puh-leeeease. Actually, I don't even have to do any test to know that I'm an internet addict, rather obvious isn't it?
Nothing really interesting anyway, we moved to the hall after our break and had to listen to weird talks again. I have no idea what it exactly was about because I wasn't paying attention and simply dozing off - I had less than an hour of sleep the previous day! Man, I was freaking tired. Everyone seemed to be in their own Lala Land anyway. The talkers were some students from J2 and their voices was just too soft to interest me, sounding more like a lullaby anyway :| Feeling kind of guilty now, yikes.
Well at least we're released at 2pm! I was damn hyper then, to finally escape from boring talks, whee~ Had lunch at Mac's with Yifan, Rouyi and Jerlin and boarded the train home, slept during the entire bus ride after that :D
Ethel's gonna bring Monopoly Deal to school tomorrow zomg it's one of the few things that I'm looking forward to, hehe:) Oh and we didn't get to know our new class and subject combination today, not sure whether we'll know about it tomorrow or on Wednesday..