hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, February 19, 2011 7:31 AM
My 17th birthday (part two)!

A BILLION THANKS TO THESE AWESOME PEOPLE FOR CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY:

Seriously. I love you guys <3
...Too bad Jiesi wasn't there because she fell sick, awww:(

Since I had choir on my birthday, I can only meet Damily late for dinner at JP. Dinner couldn't have been more awesome, the pizzas were wonderful (ZOMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHEESE *drool*) I have three cute balloons (they're still alive until today:D) and wonderful friends with me^^ Love the cards I received from them too - Qiaofen's card made me cried a bit, while Yifan, YiFang and Kamin's card made me smile, tsktsk :X


*drool*


Brownie cake.. it's as hard as rock hahaha - love it though XD


My present!!!:D


Jiawan and I XDD


Kamin and I XDD


Yifan and I XDD


Jialin and I XDD


Qiaofen (my laopo :P) and I XDD


Yifang and I XDD - oops I looked like I was sulking D:::


Qiaofen and I again hahaha ^^



I LOVE MY 17TH BIRTHDAY :')

Labels: