hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 3:44 AM
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil

Lunch with Jiesi and Qiaofen yesterday!:)
Talked about stuff as usual, before Jiesi went off and Qiaofen going for her piano lesson. Since QF's piano lesson last for only thirty minutes I lingered around West Mall toilet trying to plait for my hair while waiting for her (LOL), ended up buying a shirt too, oops. Went to JP after that, spotted my dream shoes zomfg - the most beautiful pair of high heel boots I've ever seen in my entire life, I was practically drooling over it! But too bad for me it cost $80 :( So many things that I wanna buy but I just don't have the ability to, argh. Bought a new earpiece though!:)
A nice day out with Qiaofen! (and Jiesi - for a while) ^^

p.s. this is just a random photo to show my love for dark chocolate m&m's!♥


Me and my plait! :D


Me and Qiaofen ^^

Spent the past few days watching Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge! It's an awesome jap drama, KAT-TUN's Kame is like, freaking cute *faint*, now I finally understand why Dulcia likes him so much!:O I'm addicted to the song for the drama too, KAT-TUN's 君が嫌いな君が好き is amazing, hehe..
Rushed to school early this morning just for an hour of Econs lesson, it's rather dumb because it took me an hour plus to get to school and another hour plus plus plus to get home from school, I felt like I was only wasting time, hmmm.
4E1 outing tomorrow!

Labels: