hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, April 16, 2011 9:34 PM
Follow the tune



Went out at night with the girls yesterday! Well.. photos speaks a thousand words, doesn't it?


I look like a gangsta XD


I look white hehehehe~


Crazy people ^^



Wonder how we're gonna be a year from now.
Since I won't be able to see any of them often.
I hope that we'll still be able to laugh and talk over small things.
Spam photos and doing spastic faces, ha.

...But things change, don't they?
Once again, I don't know.
I wish that just somehow, I can read into the future and know what's going to happen.

Love you guys!:)


And yea. I should stop being late *COUGHS*

Labels: