hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, April 16, 2011 12:43 AM
The crying sky

There's so many paths that we're given to choose in life, and a decision has to be make, no matter what. What if we made the wrong choice? There won't be any turning back for us.. just the feeling of regretfulness.
I don't know anymore.


Quite a lovely Saturday, isn't it? I'm definitely feeling better already, just having endless cravings though - can I have kind people to nicely donate good food to me? Any good food will do, cake or prata or icecream or chocolate or cream puffs or curry puffs or pizza or bakes rice of creamy spaghetti or abalone or or or.. AND THE LIST GOES ON, OF COURSE! >:D
OMG I sound really desperate for food, don't I? :\
Some photos from commendation day at Citylink Mall after things ended~

Labels: