hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, April 2, 2011 8:55 PM
Will you please carry me away

Okay I'm finally here to update my blog *coughs* What a beautiful Sunday isn't it! Okay LMAO please ignore that, typing that because I have no idea what to say in the first paragraph.I suck at introductions, tsk.Anyway. Here's some photos to fill up those days when I wasn't updating my blog:)
4E1'10 class outing at Marina Barrage during March holiday!:D

Isn't this a beautiful shot? :)


4e1! ^^


Outing to KBox with the girls during March holiday too!:)


Outing with primary school friends (HuiTing, Jinyi, Ruiqi & Qiaoru) to JP, after not going out for four freaking years zomfg! x_x


Kamin's birthday surprise on 28th March!♥


And I shall say a belated "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to Kamin on my blog, love ya!


LOL playing with YiFang's iPhone apps :)


11A02 on the day of Franzi's birthday! XDD
Angela had done an awesome job jumping out of a box with a cake to surprise Franzi :D


Happy birthday to Franzi!


Me and Pearlie on Friday! (Went back sec sch to get my o'level cert!^^)


Must take photos outside hall! :D

Labels: ,