hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, May 27, 2011 11:27 AM
I travel from your house, where did I go?

Saw the title for this post?
If you know the answer, please leave it in the comment for this post. I'll give you a virtual hug if you get it correct! (Okay you guys will probably ignore me because I sound lame hahaha)


I like this photo, it looks like those kind of photo that you'll see in people's "my memory" scrapbook. It may seem like a normal bimbotic photo (idek hahaha) but I guess it will be something to look back when I get older, maybe I may even go "awwww" thinking how I used to take this kind of photo and have fun - since life's gonna be more complicated in the future.
I don't know why, but the more I look at this photo the more I like it, despite it being totally normal without any special effects and cool views whatsoever. I still remember the comfortable atmosphere when we're taking the photo (cough, actually there's nothing comfortable about taking photos in awkward positions with YiFang trying to position her dslr properly haha but you get what I mean - I hope) What was nice is the breezy night and all that, heh. I enjoy staying out late because I feel more comfortable going out in the night rather than in the day - anybody who's like me? Or am I the odd one? ;)


Free icecreams from school (or the sponsor people, whoever they are) - THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Almost every saint had an icecream cone, well except for those who was absent that day and those who don't wanna eat, haha. I ate two! OMG I'M SUCH A PIG :( I can't really remember that day properly already - I think it was on Tuesday and the day didn't went that well for me and I was kind of in a bad mood. The icecreams sort of calmed me down!


SOGURTTTTTTT! Okay seriously wts I have so many photos of food in my phone yikes. As I had mentioned in my previous post, I went to the Sogurt outlet near Coronation Plaza yesterday with Yanz and Mandy to eat those mouth-watering low-fat yogurt! Doesn't mine just looks awwwwhshhummz? ;D
-

Anyway. I had my General Paper exam today. I think I wrote too much for my essay, I exceeded the 800 word limit, didn't write down the number of words that my essay have on the paper though, hope the teachers won't penalise me for it, haha. I totally hate how my handwriting turns ugly during every exam, it never fails to look awkward on my exam papers, but it looks fine on my daily assignments - I wonder why T-T The hall was freaking cold too, wish I had brought my jacket today!
Today went pretty retarded actually, went for guitar after exam with Jerlin. I'm actually able to know the scales (kind of) already! I hope I'm able to read scores soon, because those tadpoles are always confusing me - I MUST CONQUER THEM MUAHAHAHAHAHA. I hope that I'll stop being such a noob just because I just joined guitar and catch up with everyone else soon :) I love playing guitar, but I'm always dreading the practices (yea cuz I miss my bed at home), ironic much?
Today's supposed to be the last day of school, but I'll still be having lessons in school anyway, so what's the difference? Oh yea, no morning assembly in the holidays! That's = not needing to stand under the sun! GREAAAT. So, erm, yay people, enjoy your June holiday!

Labels: