hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 8:53 AM
Cycling @ecp - 4E1 gathering!

4E1 outing yesterday - cycling at ecp! This is like, the third (or...?) time we go cycle together LOL. I fell down the previous two times so I was kinda worried that I'll fall again, and know what, I DID fell. #fail Nobody saw me though, because it was at a part where some of my classmates were far in front of me and others were far behind me. Luckily it wasn't serious, only got a minor scratch and a bruise, ouch.
Very few turned up for the outing though, kinda sad because many were too lazy to get up early in the morning to go cycling so they met up for dinner instead. I didn't went to the class dinner because I'm broke (like, only a few coins left in my wallet, pathetic ttm argh)
Still, I had fun cycling. Totally used up all my energy yesterday and I couldn't wake up this morning for pw consultation - yes I'm a horrible girl. Sorry guys but I was really tired... :( *le gasp* I'm getting older! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D: Why can't I be good in sports instead of being so weak, tsk. Wish I can have the chance to cycle more often too!
Anyway, thanks to YiFang for uploading the photos! :D


The 4E1 peeps who bothered to turn up for cycling trip LOL


"Rockers!"


OH GOD MY FACE. NO. #fail


Saw Bangguo cuz NJ peeps were doing their cip stuff at ecp! 2I3 peeps have photos together too, LOL


Fail jump shot x_x


it's difficult using a dslr to camwhore hahaha


on bus 16! *spazzing*

Labels: