hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, June 27, 2011 8:36 AM
I WAS STUDYING OMGGG

First day of school today and I kinda screwed up my econs paper today, BANZAI!
There are two sets of (thick) notes for econs that we have to study, and I only finished the first one the previous night before, because I'm such a slacker that I studied the second note only this morning. Enough time meh? OF COURSE, MY PAPER STARTED AT 1PM IN THE AFTERNOON ONLY MUAHAHAHAHA that's how I ended up going to school at like, 8.30am early in the holy morning when other students are taking their lit paper (I don't take lit D:), just to study at the very last minute for my econs. Like seriously, there's like a bunch of infos that we're required to memorize by heart already and I was ONLY reading the notes for the very effing first time ever this morning. LOL yea I was stoning/daydreaming/sleeping during lectures. Oops you caught me (nope I confessed actually haha)
Yifan joined me at like 9.30am while Weiyan joined at like 10.30am and Jerlin came after that hahaha all last minute study :D But oh well yanz always memorize at this amazing unhumanly speed that I'm just speechless (don't you just hate those kind of people who only need to read through their notes a few times before remembering them by heart already? TSK WEIYANNNNNNNN - you should be honoured that I'm complimenting you on my blog LOL)
Guess last minute doesn't exactly work that well. I couldn't remember most of the contents during the paper #epicfail Plus, I kept repeating my points again and again and again OH GAWDZ ECONS CAN SERIOUSLY SUCK MY ENERGY AWAY MEOWR. I wrote too slow too, couldn't quite finish the paper (uh-oh D:)
-
BECAUSE I GOT BORED WHILE STUDYING SO I TAKE TAKING PHOTOS AND CAMWHORED.
YES. STUDYING NEVER FAIL TO MOTIVATE ME TO CAMWHORE, OF COURSE.


LOL MY MOS BURGER UCHIWA ♥


I KNOW I LOOKED RETARDED, TYVM


forever colouring on my sec sch's crest on the exercise book when I'm bored LOL


AND THEN I STARTED DOODLING -.-


-
Damn and I spent too much on food today :(

Last but not least, one of my favourite ost from Naruto OMGGGGGGGG *O* (well actually I love them all but this is one of my favourites of the favourites BECAUSE YOU GOTTA LOVE NEJI :D:D:D - but of course, Kakashi is still my ultimate love hohoho)

Labels: ,