hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 3:49 AM
there's no easier way

This pretty much summarise my life. HEH.

I'm soooo regretting not putting in my best effort for my Math paper today, I totally screw it up. Yeah I'm disappointed with myself. Why didn't I study for Math? First time in my entire life I panicked like mad for a Math paper #epicfail My hands were cold and shaking... wait, or maybe the hall's too cold :D OH WELL I'M GONNA FAIL MATH /SLAP SELF
Geog paper tomorrow. Horror awaits me... bye guys :(
Can't wait for CT to be fucking over man!

Labels: