hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 8:58 AM
"What if one day, you can no longer remember any of them?"

"Life's all about moments." "What if one day, you can no longer remember any of them?" "She doesn't remember me!" "I don't know you, I barely even know who I am!" "We'll always find our way back to each other."
WHY IS THIS ONLY OUT ON NEXT YEAR'S VALENTINE'S DAY?! :(
Memories are so precious. Scenes when a person loses his/her memory never fail to make me cry (yea I realized that after watching X-Men Origins: Wolverine LOL) I mean, no matter how many times you've cried, no matter how sad you've been, there's bound to be some happy moments hidden in between isn't it? Some people always says things like "I wish I can forget everything" - guys, you're too caught up with your sadness, why don't you just step back and look around and only think of those happy moments? Even though you may be sad now, you've been truly happy and smiling before, right? Those are precious memories, moments that you've lived, why would you want to forget those moments?
Argh anyway back to my point. Yes it's just so sad to see people losing their memories. [insert crying face here] So please treasure every single moment of your life, thank you people :)

Caught Kyogre today - I have no life, this is gonna be a shortttt update, don't cry. Going back to school tomorrow, sigh holiday's gonna be over soon noooo :(

Labels: ,