hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, July 3, 2011 8:28 AM
and so...

Oh hi guys. OMG SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG - if anyone bother to care about it, that is, heh. Most probably nobody gives a shit, life's busy anyway, who's gonna care that PuiLing never update her lame blog? Well. I DO. HAHAHA. Actually it's something that I want myself to do, blogging constantly helps me to keep track of my life (no matter how effing boring it is :B) It helps me in reflecting my actions, etc too. YES I SHOULD BLOG MORE OFTEN FOR MY OWN GOOD.

ANYWAAAAAAAAYZ. Yes, I'm finally done with common test. Did it, over it, fucked it up and threw it waaay behind at the very back of my mind :) I believe that I had screwed up EVERY single paper - I'm too awesome, tsktsk. Okay I'm actually feeling rather guilty though. I know I could have done better if I bother to give ct a shit and study. Yea I say the same fucking thing everytime. IF ONLY, IF ONLY, IF ONLY. OMG STFU PUILING STOP REPEATING YOUR MISTAKE WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS THINKING "IF ONLY"??? IF YOU CAN SAY IT THEN DO IT LAR STOP BEING SUCH A COWARD AND LIVING LIKE SOME LOUSY SHITASS BITCH.
Sigh. I know I suck and I don't need any other kind souls to inform me about it, heh :)
Sorry for being such a lousy human being.
Sorry for being a lousy daughter.
Sorry for being a lousy sister.
Sorry for being a lousy cousin.
Sorry for being a lousy friend.
Sorry for being a lousy student.
Sorry for being a lousy girlfriend. OH WAIT I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND HAHAHA ISN'T THIS FUNNY. I MEAN, WHO WANTS A GIRLFRIEND WHO'S RETARDED OH GAWD THIS IS TOO FUNNY I'M TEARING UP FROM LAUGHING NOW. #foreveralone
Sorry for being a lousy... wait idek anymore.
Oh well sorry for being so, lousy. Sorry. :( I just happen to be lousy at every single aspects of my fucking life, happy? 8D Yes, of course you guys should be happy about this, why won't you?
I find it so hard to live up to everyone's standard. Laziness is the only thing that's stopping in living up to expectations. WHADDAFUQ WHY AM I SO LAZINESS? Believe it or not, I'm lazy to an extent so large that it can literally kills every single creature, be it crawling on land, walking on land or swimming in water or flying in the crappy air. Yes I'm THAT lazy. Sorry. Hmmm. No use saying sorry right? "Sorry" kinda lost its meaning, thanks a lot to me who keep repeating it endlessly. But I mean it, yea. Why can't I be a better person? HOW TO BE A BETTER PERSON?

It's a ranting post. Sorry for being so noisy in the middle of the night, yo!
I SERIOUSLY NEED A LECTURE ON HOW NOT TO BE LAZY. AND HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF, BE IT PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY. SIGH.

MEOW. Gonna update on outings in the following post haha. Shall reply tags soon. Sigh.
Funny, I don't even bother to check on the number of visitors for my blog everyday already. I shouldn't even be focusing on that. I FUCKING BLOG FOR MYSELF, NOT OTHERS, TYVM XD

p.s. sorry for such a vulgar blog post T0T

Labels: