hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:43 AM
CUZ I FEEL LIKE DANCIN' TONIGHT!

IT'S ALL TIME LOW, PEOPLE!
HAS BEEN IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS :D



Random updates:
Didn't go to school today. Fever. Argh. Blocked nose sucks.
Went for guitar practice yesterday, didn't skip! So proud of myself :)
Clementi Mall with Jerlin after practice. YAMI & ONIGIRI ♥
Visited the polyclinic this afternoon to see the doctor and got an mc. I'm still not feeling well though and having this freaking huge headache that's making my head ready to explode any moment. Going to the clinic kinda sucks though it was so cold there it only worsen my blocked nose /cry
TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE. :(

OH AND I FINALLY UPDATED MY PHONE TO iOS5! :):):)

Should I go to school tomorrow?

Labels: ,