hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, November 21, 2011 8:56 AM
Updates #382

4E1'10 BBQ @ Parc Oasis the last Friday evening! :D Was supposed to wake up early that day and go watch Happy Feet 2 with my classmates but I overslept urgh.


Mini cake for Nisa's birthday!


-
Watch The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn with Yifan on Sunday! Forever wasting my money because we always watch movies on the weekends (damn $11 bye)
Anyway. Heard that the movie's not nice so I was kinda hesitant about it - we wanted to watch Puss in Boots but the movie has already started by the time we decided to watch it (LOL SLOW) so yep we ended up watching Tin Tin. Tin Tin may have been a part of many people's childhood, but not mine, I can only recall reading it once or twice and I can't even remember any details by now haha, so I have no idea what I was in for. Turns out to be rather enjoyable :) Well maybe it's because I like movies with all those actions and stuff.


The weird thing is, this movie reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean, since both have sort of a similar concept. Erm well, like the talk about how there's treasures that has long sunk deep down in the sea blah blah and so they gotta find it. The movie wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be so I actually enjoyed it, quite. :)

P.S. SNOWY IS SUCH A FREAKING ADORABLE DOG OMGGG XD

Labels: ,