hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, December 3, 2011 7:42 PM
There's no turning back

Urgh the urge to change my blog layout is great today, especially after I'm done with my anime tumblr's layout, heh. Camping at tumblr recently, when was the last time I came blogger..? Anyway, holiday has finally started! Yep, no school till January, WOOHOO SLACKING ALL THE WAAAAAY BABY. I'm so unproductive -.-

Went to Changi Airport to send Franzi off on Friday with some of my classmates, she went back Germany and won't be with our class for next year. Even though I wasn't close to her, 11A02 will never be the same even without one of us :( All the best to Franzi in Germany and may we get to meet again :)



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DINNER WITH YIFANG JIESI PRECELIA HAHAHA I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO TALK FOR IT YEP IT HAS BEEN QUITE SOME TIME SINCE I LAST SAW MY DEAR FRIENDS JIESI WORE A LONG LONG LONG AUNTIESEXY DRESS (or do you call that skirt haha but oh well there's no photos here for you guys to see anyway~) YIFANG HAS A SPASTIC SMILE LALALA.


Me and YiFang! :D (eh lazy upload other photos haha)


...Christmas's coming! I won't be in Singapore then :(

Labels: