hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Wednesday, January 4, 2012 12:23 AM
The One That Got Away


I wanted to put this on my blog like, about two freaking months ago but I was lazy then so I still don't care I love this music video a lot I NEED IT ON MY BLOG AHSJKDHASJKFHAS. Katy Perry would have made a great actress maaaan. Was listening to this on New Year's eve / New Year cuz it was playing on MTV then :')

Okay I need to blog about my holiday in Jakarta (I went there from 23rd to 28th) and also about how I spent my New Year soon, before school officially starts for me (shit)

Labels: ,