hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, March 23, 2012 6:08 AM
BT1 ENDED OMG

LIKE, FINALLY?! IT SUCKED OMG. Had my last paper today - H1 Physics, I can't believe I can't do like more than 50% of the questions, and it's the subject I've studied the hardest for lolllll. I remembered the first me and Yunlu said in unison the moment we stepped out of the exam room - "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

lol. seriously. screw that. gonna flunk my a's.

-

OH WAIT. BUT THEN THERE'S SHINEE'S SHERLOCK MV. AJKSDHJKSHAFJKSDHK THIS IS TOO AWESOME HAJSDHJSKAHFKDSHFKAK OMG *A* I AM SPEECHLESS AND IDEK HOW TO DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS MV BECAUSE IT IS TOO FABULOUS MAX MY BOYS HAVE GROWN UP OMG /FANGIRL SOBBING I AM SO PROUD OF THEM /CONTINUE SOBBING ;A;

well actually I had wanted to make a new layout for this blog before I post again but then I ran out of ideas halfway so... here I am :\ Changed the layout for my tumblr site though - THE ICHIGO ON MY BACKGROUND IS AWESOME OKAY I LOVE MY HUSBAND - lol please please please don't ever go there if you hate animes (◡‿◡✿)

Labels: ,