hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:27 AM
Getting closer

Awww look at what Weiyan gave me like two days ago (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ (okay that's officially my favourite emojicon hoho)

Haven't been blogging for a few days cuz I'm lazy lazy lazy lazy omg when am I NOT lazy? Seriouslyyyy.
Changed my blog's layout too teehee. Hope it looks okay I was messing around omg @@;; AND. Don't hate on the Ichigo on my sidebar maybe I'll change it soon since this isn't even an anime blog or anything like that :\ SOBS AND OMG CAN'T BELIEVE THAT BLEACH ENDED I HAVEN'T EVEN CATCH UP SO OMG?! :'(

Labels: ,