hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, April 8, 2012 10:21 AM
Free Cone Day!

Qianying and I with my sleepy face on free cone day @novena!
B&J FTW THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

MY FREE CONE!! ♥


...Which would have tasted even better in my mouth if I didn't have a horrible ulcer then :( Qianying has a toothache then and it's getting much worse now omg hope she get well soon!

AND YES. This post is made to defend my blog from the God of Boringness (or something idek boringness isn't even a word hahaha) because all my previous posts were filled with words, words and words (I have too much rubbish to say but there's nobody to listen lol).
Other things that I need to update about but STILL haven't: My trip in Jakarta, my birthday, zoo trip and lastly, SA Carnival that was on Saturday! @@;; I'll eventually blog about them. One day. I WILL. LOL.

Labels: