hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Saturday, June 23, 2012 12:57 AM
herp derp


Has been sort of mugging these days. Yeeeeep. Sort of. First paper's going to be Pure Math paper on Tuesday in the morning, followed by geog in the afternoon.

I WILL PASS MATH
I WILL PASS MATH
I WILL PASS MATH
I WILL PASS MATH
I WILL PASS MATH
I WILL PASS MATH
I WILL PASS MATH

Typed this for seven times for good luck hahaha #superstitious
Anyway, I'm mainly inspired by xiaxue's blog post @here. Apparently she read this book called "The Secret" and it tells its readers that in order to succeed, we need to have positive thoughts first. Positive thoughts as in, I WILL WIN THIS GAME and not I WON'T LOSE THIS GAME. If you think that you won't lose, you'll probably end up losing, meaning that the chance of winning is smaller. You need to have the positive stuff involved in your thoughts. So instead of that, we'll need to be like "I WILL WIN THIS" and your chance of winning will be higher. This may sound superstitious, idk, but what's the harm in believing in it anyway? Having such positive thoughts will only make life easier and happier for us, isn't it? It's like, instead of thinking "okay I hope today won't be a bad day for me", you'll have to think stuff like "today's definitely my day!"
Something to do with the attraction of the good forces or energy... I'm not really sure it sounds complicated @@ Even if things do not come true after you being so so soooo confident, just continue being confident and having positive thoughts. Don't people often say that the confident people are better-looking? Instead of having gloomy thoughts all the time, we should have ultra-positive thoughts that will brighten our day even if bad things keep happening to us I think. Oh well, bad luck can't continue forever, you're bound to see the light someday. Um. I guess? (cancelling this cuz I don't sound convincing here HAHAHA)
HOWEVER. Easier to be said than done!!! I've always thought that I'm a positive person, but after reading all that... I REALIZED THAT I'M ACTUALLY RATHER PESSIMISTIC. OH MY GOD. Because I'm always like "okay I won't lose this", so even though I sound like I'm being positive, I still have negative stuff in my thoughts! SO I NEED TO ELIMINATE ALL OF THEM. Um, the negative thoughts, I mean. I'm trying hard to have ~pure~ positive thoughts but it's actually kind of difficult for me cuz sometimes I tend to forget about it... Dammit.

Why waste our lives being all gloomy and negative anyway, isn't it? Life's short, we should make the best out of it ^^
BUT SCHOOL SUCKS SCHOOL HAS TO RUIN EVERYTHING I HATE SCHOOL I MEAN, SCHOOL IS THE BEST PLACE I LOVE STUDYING WOW I'M GOING TO ACE EVERYTHING