hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:32 AM
Class pullover!

Whoop whoop and so we finally got our class pullover yesterday after waiting for uhm, two/three weeks! It would be nice to wear it on a cold weather... except that when we tried wearing those pullovers yesterday after class it was really hot (do we look like we're feeling... hot? LOL) omg I almost died ahsdjksgafkgsdf. My sis told me I look fatass in the pullover though #jumpintosea

...somebody on the right side kinda ruined the photo HAHAHA

...and one last one with my ridiculous pose and my ridiculous face oh god

Labels: