hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, October 19, 2012 11:11 AM
TOO SLEEPY WAT IS A TITLE

Howdy. Only about two more weeks down to the start of Alevel now /chokes
Having the sudden urge to update my blog because I haven't been doing so for ages. Hmm nothing's new, I kinda got bored because all I ever have to blog about is school, school and uhm, school. It's not like I don't want to have an interesting blog that can entertainment people - it's more like, my life is currently so dull idek it's the same old thing every single day so I'm like meh.
Started econs tuition though. Now that's something new. To be honest, if I really depend on only myself, I'm so gonna screw up econs. It's not like I'm stupid. In fact, I think I can at the very least be average at econs if I do try hard enough instead of slacking off and not doing my econs homework all the time. The problem is, I don't have the time to dilly-dally anymore. Blergh. Friday tuition is kinda meh though because it starts at 7.30pm all the way in Toa Payoh till 9.30pm and living almost on the other end of Singapore, by the time I reached home it was already after midnight and I forever dead tired on the weekends. Well, at least the tuition's fun and all that since our tutor's rather humorous (uhm I guess HAHAHA)

Received a letter from Huien who's all the way in America currently yesterday! Because my family's forever too lazy and nobody ever bothers to take the initiative to check our mailbox, I always receive my mails late (well, I don't get letters often though so yeppppp) I was kinda secretly happy (heh) - though I don't like showing people that I'm happy over friend/family things it makes me feel all sappy and girly (???) because I'm not good with the friend-thing omg I'm getting more and more socially awkward these days WELP. Would have to take some time before replying though since 1. I'M TOO BUSY OMG WHAT IS TIME SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME and 2. I've never send any letters to overseas before so I need to find out how the system works first (yea I know I'm a failure in life) and for that I NEED TIME TOO

Nobody's gonna care about this but- OMG I STARTED LIKE 14 NEW ANIMES FOR THE NEW SEASON OMG I JUST CAN'T- I can't help it omg most of the new ones for this season are just too awesome I can't help it omgogmdfsjkh. Magi, Code:Breaker, K-project, Bakuman 3, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Sukitte ii na yo, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Psycho Pass, Zetsuen no Tempest, Robotics;Notes, Kyousogiga and last but not least, Code Geass: Akito the Exiled 1 (at least that one's a movie) - like wow I no longer have any idea what on earth I'm doing. And on top of these new animes I'm also currently watching many other things ahsdjhsjkdfhsa.
Then there's movies too. Only watched Iron Man and Iron Man 2 like the previous week OMG #FANGIRLING IT'S SO GODDAMN COOL I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD ACTUALLY PROCRASTINATED WATCHING IT WHYYYY DIDN'T I WATCH IT SOONER!!! And uhm- plenty other movies and kdramas too I addicted to stories whatever form they come in they're at least better than reality I guess??? I love stories so much :')

Anyway. Till the next time, ciao I NEED TO SLEEP OMG

Labels: ,