hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Friday, December 14, 2012 5:55 AM
#475 feel uninspired i'm rotting

I want to update my blog and change my blog's layout and everything
but I'm so lazy

help

brief entry here: so i watched my 6th, 7th and 8th after-a's movie this week. silent hill, hotel transylvania and the hobbit (i'll elaborate tomorrow when i start to blog properly again heh..) i'm currently broke okay

need to get a job real soon (how many entries have i been saying the same thing over and over again omg) so that people won't have the chance to ask me out to movies again whoopppp

unless the movie's really good. unless you're asking me out to somewhere fu~n