hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Wednesday, January 9, 2013 3:44 AM
Red-handed

Okay I know I'm really slow I just got to episode 15 for OUAT and omg this is like my favourite episode so far cuz it features my favourite OUAT character Ruby/Red! :')

Totally bawled my eyes out THIS EPISODE IS TOO SAD and the plot twist ahsdjhjkd I think I've seen some spoilers for it before but I forgot about it so when I watched ep15 the plot twist so shocking omg. And the way Red cried after Peter, the guy who she loves so much, died, totally broke my heart ;-;

...so I painfully made a few gifs from the episode ;-;



*roll off into sunset with a broken heart*

Labels: