hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Tuesday, January 8, 2013 6:18 AM
yea sometimes i do question my own sanity

(This is a random blog post trying to keep my blog alive)

Since I'm still on a holiday and there's nothing much to do except for lazing around, doing my usual tumblr-twitter-photoshop stuff and watching random movies, I kinda went back to audi for fun recently. So yeppppp. (I'm still trying to look for a job okay ;-;)

Have been away from audi for about three years and to think I used to be quite an addict LOL. Of course things are rather different now and there are plenty new modes that I don't know how to play and I don't even bother try playing them - no I'm not gonna go and embarrass myself okay.

(this may sound shameless but I think my avatar looks really cute hahaha)

I'm really proud of this cuz I trashed everyone and completed the mission LOL (which was to get at least 20 perfs or sth I can't quite remember)

Welcome to my messy garden where I plant random flowers thank you very much


I have no idea what I'm doing back in audi lol

Labels: