hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Sunday, March 17, 2013 11:53 AM
Update #496

It's been over a month since I last updated my blog (excluding the previous post from earlier on) and lots of things had happened I could have updated my blog but I TOTALLY FORGOT, with things like my desktop breaking down etc – bought a new laptop at the recent IT show @MBS I'm still trying to get used to having a new PC.

So now I decided to come back again, changed the layout too so that it would look more lively???

The last time I updated this blog (yes, excluding the previous post again) was when I was still new at work and a complete noob but now I'm only left with a month of contract for this job, still a noob though ;-;

Also, went to NUS open house with Sijia the day before. Had free ice cream, popcorn and candy floss (WHO DOESN'T LOVE FREE FOOD PLS) our tour guide for Tembusu College was nice too he kinda looked like somebody I know from work. Overall? At least now I have a better impression of NUS I guess... would try to apply for FASS (Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences) but I'm still rather confused over university modules and all those stuff ._.

...wait

I haven't mentioned about receiving my A'Level results riiiiight. 1st March was a faithful day I wore a pair of slippers with a normal shirt and shorts and went back to school to get my result slip. I witnessed a lot people crying, either tears of joy or tears of regret. Well as for my results, let's just say I love showing off how much I had improved from my prelims (it was almost straight Us that time) but the improvement was not enough. Despite the huge jump in my results from prelims to alevel, I still have a few horrible grades I wish I could scrape off from the slip.

(at least I have a good pass for my General Paper which was totally unexpected MY ENGLISH SUCKS IDK WHAT HAPPENED)

However, it's gonna be really hard to apply for universities with this sort of horrendous results. Oh well I would just give it a try I guess. I really hope I can get into some mass comm course djskjdksasd. I WANT to get in. As lame as this may sound, I don't want to be some clueless kid anymore, I want to know what I want in life. A clear goal, and work for it.

:)

Started two mangas (very) recently! Shingeki no Kyojin and Denpa Kyoushi :)


Shingeki no Kyojin is more serious and hardcore (?) about giants threatening the existence of mankind as most of them devour human for fun.... *coughs* so sometimes the manga can be kinda scary you see legs/hands getting bitten off (yikes) but the story was great and really interesting.

However, the characters' development was kinda weak (or maybe I'm just slow idk) it feels like there are too many characters popping out of nowhere, characters who were insignificant at first but was eventually revealed to be somebody important. I don't like how some characters look alike it's really confusing.

I really love Rivaille though HE'S SO CUTE DSKDJLS /EXCUSE ME


On the other hand, Denpa Kyoushi is less serious (?) and really fun so reading it after snk helps to balance myself out haha.

Kagami Junichirou calls himself an ADW "only Able to Do what he Wants" and despite being a genius at Physics, is a huge otaku he spends days holing up in his room updating his blog and was one day forced by his sister to work as a teacher thus his adventure begins! I'm kinda like him, except for the genius at Physics part *chokes*

-

Lastly, here's an mv I recently fell in love with! Zinni is beautiful *o*



Infinite's gonna have their comeback very soon I can't wait!

Labels: , ,