hi this is a personal blog and i update it whenever i want, whenever i have things to blog about.

a pokemon master. love good food, design and singing. can be kinda dramatic at times [inserts lots of coughing]

+ follow + home + networks







previous / next
Monday, February 24, 2014 8:57 AM
Update #530

I would have blog more if I don't keep forgetting what I want to blog about..... sometimes I have things to rant about and I'd be like hmm that's a good topic to blog about but after a while I'll just forget about it and end up not updating my blog again.

GAHHHHH. Lemme just put a few of my tweets on here then haha.

(and yes, kim soohyun the actor does share the same birthday with me :>)

ALSO!!!! Got a package from Bettina who sent lovely presents all the way from the US and I need to shamelessly brag about how amazing my friend is. I'm so touched but I'll save it for next post cuz it's getting late and I'm sleepy :D